ArtForwardContests.com — The premier online contests for contemporary photographers and painters.
Deadline: March 11. Don’t Miss out! Submit now!
Aplication fee: $35
· No other contest, print and online, gives your photographs and paintings so much valuable exposure in so many places.
· Whether you are chosen as a Gold, Silver or Bronze Award Winner, your art is seen by a vast international audience.
· Gold Award Winner’s photograph is published in full-page double-spread ads in print magazines reaching 185,000 readers.
As a Gold Award Winner you’ll see your winning photograph splashed across double-spread ads in Art ltd., the premier art magazine reaching 85,000 readers in Los Angeles, the West and the Mid West; and Blouin Gallery Guide, with no less than 100,000 readers in New York City and on the East Coast. These publications cater to the very art professionals you want your work to be seen by—without exposure no one will see your work.
Gold Award Winners receive full-page ads in major art magazines.
· Eight winners are given portfolio reviews conducted by directors of prominent art and photography galleries.
The two Gold Award Winners and the six Silver Award Winners receive individual portfolio reviews conducted via the internet by the two jurors of our inaugural contest. The painting category juror is Maria Medua, Director of the Artists Gallery at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, San Francisco, California. The photography juror is Jennifer Schlesinger, Direcor of Verve Gallery, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
· All 32 winners’ names and websites are emailed to 90,000 subscribers of international online art newsletters.
A barrage of online announcements featuring Gold Award Winners’ and Silver Award Winners’ jury-selected paintings and photographs, names and website links—plus the names and websites of the additional 24 Bronze Award Winners—are emailed to a receptive world-wide audience of 90,000 opt-in art newsletter subscribers via Los Angeles-based visualartsource.com (28,000 recipients in the United States); Berlin-based photography-now.com (20,000 recipients in the United States and Europe); and London-based re-title.com (42,000 recipients in the United States, Europe and Asia). Exposure is what its all about, and it doesn’t get any better than this.
Carole Usdan, Love Me and D, 2012, image courtesy of the artist
Click here to go to our website: ArtForwardContests.com