Deadline for applicants: 25 April 2014
For the starting date of January 1st, 2015, Künstlerhaus Stuttgart is seeking rotational a new
Since its founding in 1978, Künstlerhaus Stuttgart has developed into a contemporary art institution of regional and international significance. It is mainly financed through the city of Stuttgart. In addition to its exhibition and event program, Künstlerhaus hosts technical workshops and a studio program.
The Artistic Director is responsible for
- the development and implementation of an innovative programming concept,
- the overall scheduling and execution of exhibitions and events,
- the project funding including the acquisition of third-party funds,
- concepts for educational and community outreach programmes,
- the documentation of exhibitions and events as well as planning and realizing publications,
- press and public communications.
- knowledge of the actual contemporary art and current international art discourses
- experience in programming, organizing and implementing art exhibitions and events
- distinct communicative and organizational competence
- proactive as well as team-minded and responsible personality
The position is for 3 years with possible renewal for another 2 years. Compensation is paid on a fee basis.
Interested applicants should attach cover letter, resume and a programming concept to the following address by 25th of April 2014 (postmark deadline):
Dr. Hannelore Paflik-Huber
Chairman of the Board
Reuchlinstraße 4b, 70178 Stuttgart
Email: [email protected]
Please do not send CDs or DVDs. Applications will be kept in confidence.