Frieze Writer's Prize 2011
Deadline: 27 June 2011
Frieze writer’s prize is an annual international award to discover and promote new art critics.
• Entrants must submit one unpublished review of a recent contemporary art exhibition, approximately 700 words in length.
• Entries must be submitted in English, but may be a translation (this must be acknowledged).
• Entrants must be over 18 years old.
• To qualify, entrants may only previously have had a maximum of three pieces of writing on art published in any national or regional newspaper or magazine. Previous online publication is permitted.
• Entries should be emailed as a Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not send images.
• Closing date is 27 June 2011.
• The winner will be announced in the September issue of frieze published 18 August.
• The winning entrant will be commissioned to write a review for the October issue of frieze and will be awarded £2000.